– Worldwide communications are solely a relatively recent development; musical notation programs have existed for a really long time. On the time a selected tradition’s notation system was evolving, that tradition may have been unaware that different cultures possessed notation programs that might have been adapted to fulfill its needs.
– A culture’s musical devices may be very effectively be distinctive. theymay possess different ranges, tones, fingerings, or different musical qualities that cannot be expressed in another tradition’s musical notation system.
– One culture’s musical fashion might name for a correspondingly distinctive notation system that may categorical its individuality.
– The image system of a tradition could also be incompatible with that of another tradition. Oriental symbol systems, for example, don’t lend themselves to Western notation.
– Completely different musical notation techniques serve completely different purposes. For example, one system could also be designed to make the symbols straightforward to be taught while another system may be designed to use symbols that facilitate musician follow sessions; different methods could concentrate on utilizing as few symbols as doable or on controlling a pc.
All You Want Is Love – The Beatles
Brighter Than Sunshine – Aqualung
Loopy Love – Van Morrison
Love Will Keep Us Alive – U2
Fix You – Coldplay
Flying Without Wings – Westlife
I really like You Simply because – Anita Baker
In My Life – The Beatles
Isn’t She Lovely – Stevie Surprise
Annie’s royalty free orchestral music – John Denver
The Dirty Dozen Brass Band recorded this fiery, extended take of Massive Chief Bo Dollis and the Wild Magnolias’ Mardi Gras Indian Funk classic for the 2004 stay album “We Acquired Robbed.” The dwell album could also be troublesome to seek out on streaming platforms, however the music is obtainable on YouTube.
Yet for all of its accomplishments, “Gangnam Style” lacks one essential milestone: It by no means truly topped Billboard’s Sizzling one hundred chart, peaking at No. 2 behind the underside-tier Maroon 5 lower “One More Night.” “Gangnam Style” garnered strong radio airplay for a song sung primarily in Korean, but it existed primarily online as one thing to look at. It definitely wasn’t the first large hit to gain traction this way-earlier that 12 months, Carly Rae Jepsen had used YouTube-born buzz generated by artists like Justin Bieber lip-synching “Call Me Maybe” to high the charts-but PSY’s success with this technique was in some ways with out precedent. “Gangnam Style” was K-pop’s large crossover moment in America and all over the world, actually, however it never got the one trophy that might have cemented this in lots of people’s minds. And that’s as a result of Billboard didn’t depend YouTube plays in the direction of chart placement in 2012.